I wish I could have been there! Sounds like it was a party. He's so adorable! My boys can't wait to meet him. Dawson keeps talking about going to Auntie Jill's house to show the baby stuff. I'll call you soon, I want to hear all about it. Congratulations! We love you.
Jill:
29+ year old. Addictions: Diet Dr. Pepper, cookie dough, Dillard shoe department, phone gabbing with mom and sisters, and pestering my husband for cash.
Perfection! Absolute perfection, Jill. Congratulations!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHe's absolutely beautiful! Straight from heaven and sent to an amazing family... where love is a way of life! Congratulations:)
ReplyDelete**I hope you're feeling well and that labor went great (as 'great' as labor can go).
I wish I could have been there! Sounds like it was a party. He's so adorable! My boys can't wait to meet him. Dawson keeps talking about going to Auntie Jill's house to show the baby stuff. I'll call you soon, I want to hear all about it. Congratulations! We love you.
ReplyDeleteHe's perfect! Way to go, Jill! So happy for your wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a handsome guy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! The two of you sure do make the most beautiful babies! Grady is absolutely adorable! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete