Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grandmas and Grandpas

We are so lucky to live in the same town as both sets of parents.
I love having both families close by to celebrate occasions like Grady's birth.

My mom came to the hospital early Saturday morning and was there for the birth.  My dad was kind enough to stay at our house with our kids overnight.
Neither of them got any rest.  I so appreciate these two!

 Grandpa Walker with his 19th grandchild.

 Grandma Walker.

 Grandpa Dixon with his 25th grandchild.
Sadly, Grandma Dixon came down with a horrible cold/flu and wasn't able to make it to the hospital.  We can't wait for her to feel better so she can meet Grady!

Grady Paul...love this face.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! Way to go, Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. I want to cry looking at these pictures. I wish I were there right now! He is more than beautiful. I loved the picture of all 7 of you. And Colby!! When did he get so handsome? In one of the pictures he totally has Andrew's "smoldering eyes." I love it! Happy times! Can't wait to meet him in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jill and Steve. He's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in heaven looking at all of Grady's pictures...I have a total crush on him;) He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete