Wednesday, June 19, 2013

a t-shirt speaks louder

Steve and I decided that for our Walker reunion we needed to laugh.  Things have been on the heavy side lately and laughter is always good for the soul.
Steve came home with the best idea!  We got on a t-shirt website and found shirt ideas for each member of our family.  We tried to tailor the shirt to fit the wearer.  We laughed so hard picking these out and were super excited to give them to our family.
 We then took pictures of each of us wearing our hand picked shirts.  
It was hilarious to say the least.

Here are my little family's shirts...
 "I'm kind of a big deal"

 "I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics"

 "Mom likes Me Best"

 "I Had Friends on that Death Star"

 "Pull Yourself Together Man!"

 "I Just Awesomed All Over the Place"

 "Caffeine Loading  Please Wait..."
Sadly this is so so so true.

I would post every member of my family, but that would be 31 pictures.  Whoa Nelly.  
I'll settle for three of my absolute favorites.

 "As a matter of fact, the whole world does revolve around me."

 "Being Awesome has its Advantages"

I think this one is the best one of all the shirts!
"Guns Don't Kill People.  Dad with Daughters Do!"

1 comment: