Jolyn was nice enough to take my family out Monday night and take pictures for us.
She did a wonderful job and I so appreciate her patience with my family of seven.
We are not the easiest bunch to photograph.
Here are a few of my favorite photos. I think they turned out beautiful.
Jolyn and I after these pictures have decided that neither of us ever want to be professional photographers. It's too much work...and stress.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my own family. Steve and I were slightly ready to strangle a few of our offspring by the time we were finished.
Jolyn and I wanted to play with the light as the sun set, but my family was done posing. I have so much to learn when it comes to taking pictures and most of this learning is time behind the camera. One day maybe my kids will be more vain (ha ha) and want to sit for me longer. Until that day...these will do just fine.
Thanks again Jolyn!!!!
(This one has a story. If you could only hear what I was threatening my kids with as we walked along my parents' front yard. All smiles are fake and under duress.)
Couldn't ask for prettier light than in this picture.
Great job Jolyn!!!
...later I'll post the outtakes. They show what my family is truly like.
I was going to comment how much I hate you for looking AWESOME after having that cute baby boy, but I decided not to.
ReplyDeleteInstead, I will just truthfully tell you how beautiful, happy, & loving your family is. These photos are great!