15 years ago today I married this man in the Idaho Falls temple.
Best decision I've ever made...hands down.
(We weren't actually married in this picture. Sneaky Sneaky. We didn't get married until that night.)
(Were married in this one though!)
We were young.
We were thin.
We had good skin...you get the idea.
In my 20 year old (barely) ignorance, I had no idea the adventures the next 15 years would bring.
There has been good, bad, joy, sorrow, hardship, triumphs- but most of all it has been the best life I could ever imagine. Life with Stephen Frederick Dixon is as good as it gets!
(Did I ever imagine I would be pregnant with #5 on our 15th anniversary...nope. Life is full of surprises!)
Here are a few pictures of us over the years...for better and for worse. (mostly better!)
So how are we celebrating 15 years?
Like most parents of 4.8 kids...were not doing much.
Tuesdays are our most busy. There are violin lessons, scouts, piano lessons, guitar lessons and swim team. Steve is also going to a new members house and showing a scout dad the pinewood derby ropes. (2 weeks to the big day!)
I'm holding down the fort and most likely making grilled cheese for dinner. We are party animals I tell you.
But that's what 15 years of marriage is all about...real life.
I love you Steve, more than I think you realize.
Thank you for being my partner in this life and the next.
Like I said before...best decision ever.



No comments:
Post a Comment