Monday, February 18, 2013

Science Projects

We spent our Presidents Day at home working on science projects.
I don't know how it took almost five hours to finish them, but it did.
So so so happy the experiments are finished and I only have to put together the boards.
I'm crossing off one more thing on my list before this baby comes...science projects were a doosy on that list.
I tried to talk the boys out of them this year, but the sadness in their eyes was too much to take.
I have set a precedent that I can't get out of.  Plus...it might look a little bad if the science fair mom didn't allow her own kids to participate.  (It's all about appearances you know.)
So, here a few sneak peaks of Colby's and Carter's projects.
I'm not giving anything away...but for some reason I chose the messiest projects to date.  I had broken balloons EVERYWHERE including my own hair.
There were also 15 batches of air popped popcorn to dispose of.
I'm surprised my air popper did not give out.
But, I did get both Carter and Colby telling me that these were the most fun projects ever.
I win the cool mom award today.











I'll post pictures of the boards when they are finished.
Give me a few days to recover.

...in the meantime, my house reeks like popcorn and I'm positive I'll be finding broken balloon in random places for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment