Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunday, July 16 2006...Before Church

 I don't know why, but these pictures have always been some of my favorites of me and my boys.
Maybe it's because all three boys still have baby cheeks and nobody had started to grown up. 
Maybe it's because none of them are wearing ties to church, but clean polos and khaki pants...it's hot in Virginia in July even with air conditioning. (Ironing was much less of a job then!)
Maybe it's because we're sitting on the porch of our rat-hole apartment when we owned absolutely nothing of value, eating a steady diet of government cheese, milk and cereal and we were still happy.

I don't know why, but I love these pictures of my boys.


 
Could these smiles just slay you?

 Yep...I think I was telling Andrew to hold still and be nice for pictures.
(Nothing has changed)

Love my boys.  
I'm lucky to be their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment